Finally, I am able to sit down and express the joy and excitement I felt when I received my second nomination for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Having received my first one I was ecstatic, but then when I saw the notification for a second one I thought, “This is unbelievable!” Thank you Jilly Pop Music for this honor (and my sincerest apology for the delay, but I didn’t forget). Everyone go check out her amazing blog focusing on pop music.
1. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I’m guilty of the typical giving a fake name to strangers at bars which is usually Emma. However, a name I had to use for the rest of my life would probably be something like Veronica.
2. What is your favorite painting?
I love drinking wine and apes are my favorite animal so naturally the image below is my favorite.
Ja Rule’s “Pain is Love” CD.
4. What language do you wish you spoke fluently?
Italian! I took a full year of it in college and was quite good at it (knowing Spanish helped). I only wish I would have continued taking it.
5. If you could transform into any animal, what would you be?
A bonobo! They’re considered the cousin of the chimpanzee and are very sexual creatures. I find it fascinating that the female bonobos are dominant unlike with chimpanzee where it’s the males who have the power. Don’t know what bonobos look like? I’ve got you covered:
Hands down Sour Punch Straws! The strawberry flavored ones though, I don’t very much like the green ones.
7. How does your star sign reflect your personality?
I’m a Sagittarius and that’s reflected in my curiosity and honestly. I love asking questions and am not afraid to express myself and my viewpoints.
8. What character in a book is most like you?
I should really have many possible answers for this given that I read countless books as an English major, but my mind is blank. Maybe Ron from “Harry Potter” or Allie from “The Notebook”.
9. If you could only have one of the five senses, which would you choose?
10. What film is your guilty pleasure?
Titanic! During one of my spring breaks I watched it every single day and 4 times in one of those days. I love Titanic, always have and always will.
My ten questions:
1. When did you start blogging?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your favorite topic to blog about?
4. What goals do you have for your blog?
5. What are 3 of your favorite blogs to read and why?
6. What are your favorite pastimes?
7. What short-term and long-term goals do you have?
8. What writer or publication (magazine, book, CD etc) would you say your style of writing models?
9. What do you do when you want to write, but lack inspiration?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world and do anything what would it be?
My seven nominees are: